Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Intro.

Hows it going? I made this blog to share all my adventures around the world climbing. I would like to share my ideas and perspective on life from my point of view.

My name is Josh Levin and I'm 16 years old. I've been climbing for around 12 years now, and I hope to do so for a long time to come. Climbing is a sport that really inspires me to push myself as hard as I can and do the best I can do. It is a really unique sport that incorporates gymnastic movement, problem solving skills, and a creative and aesthetic nature. It is a form of art and a lifestyle. It can bring you places you could never imagine. Climbing is my life.

I hope to share all the amazing experiences I have with everyone, and hopefully you can take something away from what I experience. If you have any suggestions or just want to say hi, feel free to comment anytime. But now, time to get psyched.

Josh

photo: Nic Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment